Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Program
Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer, Oxygen Magazine Workouts, and Running!
Completed My Frist Pikermi! (Half Marathon!) August 26th 2012!!!
I love Jamie Eason's Trainer. I am new to free weights- any fitness besides swimming, really! I started in December of 2011 and feel more competent with each workout.
I am also on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/gigi_fierce
My Nutrition Program View My Full Nutrition Program
Finally Going Vegan! Watch the "Forks Over Knives" documentary! http://www.forksoverknives.com/
I have been ill almost my entire life. Food was my comfort and my trainwreck. I have slowly cleaned out what brings me down. Now it is time to go the full monty.
I am gearing up to go through Tosca Reno's 'Clean Eating Vegtarian' recipe book; modifying for Vegan on all. I will incorprate the 'Forks OVer Knives' recipe book as well.
Very intimidating. I like a challenge!
My Supplement Program View My Full Supplement Program
I am new to supplements for perfecting physique. I use protein powder, fish oil, BCAA's and a multivitamin. Looking for a thermogenic soon.
(I have included page links if the images do not appear here)
My Next Protein? In Vanilla!
My Motivation Program View My Full Motivation Program
My goal to live whole and complete moves me to fight for inner and outer strength.*
1) Subscribed to Oxygen Magazine. Each month I am encouraged by women going where I want to go with their lives!
2) Friended Jamie Eason ans Tosca Reno's facebook pages for daily and/or weekly inspiration!
3) Created an Inspiration Board for ME. I have blank spaces between images that inspire me. These spaces are reserved for pictures of me reaching my goals. Once this board is filled for my first half marathon (Aug 26 2012)- I am makign a new one for my next big goal! Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!
4) I read happiness, positivity, and optimism articles online to lift me up when I start that Mental Game.
5) I read biographies of, essays and books by women powerful in their own right.
6) I look myself in the mirror whenever I need to and say "I LOVE YOU." "I DO IT." "I DESERVE THIS." "I AM SUCCESSFUL." "I AM A SUCCESS." "I SUCCEED." "I AM FULL OF POWER." "I AM FULL OF LOVE." "I AM FULL OF ALL GOOD THINGS." "YES! I! AM!"
7) I carefully choose positive and 'big thinking' people to surround myself with. This is a more difficult part of motivation; it means pausing to objectively look at my relationships to see which ones are stranglers and which ones are wings. I have to step back from the strangling people- no matter how much I still care. Boundaries are healthy. We ALL deserve boundaries.
*I want to be a fitness model and make more money than my husband to be his suger mama.
ran outside for about an hour yesterday. :] From tofay's fb: My body is fighting me today! I powered through 2miles, Resistance Sets: 5r Leg Press at 80lbs, 5r Leg Extension at 50. Regular Sets: 5s5r Lying Leg Curls at 15. Superset with 1kg medball: 3s10r 'needle thread' crunches, 3s10r arm-pull-over straight-leg crunches, 3s: 26r36r36r oblique twists, 3s10 regular crunches, 3s5 each side localized oblique crunches. Finished it off with 2s15reps Triceps Cable Pushdowns at 12.5 straight into... Go to BodyBlog
I am disciplined. So much so that my husband wants a break! Ha! Looks like I will need to plan hitting the gym solo. I Keep Moving Forward. End of story. That's what you get with AM vs PM people. :] I will keep it to this week, but know that I am training 5-6 days a week!!! Monday: Wide-Stance Leg Press 65lbs 1s10, Leg Extensions 45lbs 1s12, Lying Leg Curls 30lbs 1s12, Standing Forearm DB Curls (In and Out)- 10lbs 1s20each, Standing Oblique DB Extensions 10lbs 1s10each side, Elbows-to-Knees... Go to BodyBlog
Here is what I have been eating every day: Whole Oats by Quaker Oats with Almond Breeze Original/cinnamon/honey, Earl Grey Tea with Almond Breeze Original. (then off to the gym by 6am!) Vegan Protein Shake during/after my workout. Snacks range between mixed Nuts/Seeds to Small meals of starches and vegetables. Lunch has been soup of starches and vegetables, often with a nut-base. Dinner is vegetables, nuts, starches. My favorite starches are Quinoa and Brown Rice! Why so much starch? I hit the... Go to BodyBlog