Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer, Oxygen Magazine Workouts, and Running!
Completed My Frist Pikermi! (Half Marathon!) August 26th 2012!!!
I love Jamie Eason's Trainer. I am new to free weights- any fitness besides swimming, really! I started in December of 2011 and feel more competent with each workout.
I am also on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/gigi_fierce
My Nutrition Philosophy View My Full Nutrition Philosophy
Finally Going Vegan! Watch the "Forks Over Knives" documentary! http://www.forksoverknives.com/
I have been ill almost my entire life. Food was my comfort and my trainwreck. I have slowly cleaned out what brings me down. Now it is time to go the full monty.
I am gearing up to go through Tosca Reno's 'Clean Eating Vegtarian' recipe book; modifying for Vegan on all. I will incorprate the 'Forks OVer Knives' recipe book as well.
Very intimidating. I like a challenge!
My Supplement Philosophy View My Full Supplement Philosophy
I am new to supplements for perfecting physique. I use protein powder, fish oil, BCAA's and a multivitamin. Looking for a thermogenic soon.
(I have included page links if the images do not appear here)
My Next Protein? In Vanilla!
My Motivation Philosophy View My Full Motivation Philosophy
My goal to live whole and complete moves me to fight for inner and outer strength.*
1) Subscribed to Oxygen Magazine. Each month I am encouraged by women going where I want to go with their lives!
2) Friended Jamie Eason ans Tosca Reno's facebook pages for daily and/or weekly inspiration!
3) Created an Inspiration Board for ME. I have blank spaces between images that inspire me. These spaces are reserved for pictures of me reaching my goals. Once this board is filled for my first half marathon (Aug 26 2012)- I am makign a new one for my next big goal! Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!
4) I read happiness, positivity, and optimism articles online to lift me up when I start that Mental Game.
5) I read biographies of, essays and books by women powerful in their own right.
6) I look myself in the mirror whenever I need to and say "I LOVE YOU." "I DO IT." "I DESERVE THIS." "I AM SUCCESSFUL." "I AM A SUCCESS." "I SUCCEED." "I AM FULL OF POWER." "I AM FULL OF LOVE." "I AM FULL OF ALL GOOD THINGS." "YES! I! AM!"
7) I carefully choose positive and 'big thinking' people to surround myself with. This is a more difficult part of motivation; it means pausing to objectively look at my relationships to see which ones are stranglers and which ones are wings. I have to step back from the strangling people- no matter how much I still care. Boundaries are healthy. We ALL deserve boundaries.
*I want to be a fitness model and make more money than my husband to be his suger mama.