Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
My Nutrition Philosophy View My Full Nutrition Philosophy
100K Daily Nutrition Plan
Daily Plan = 2000 calories 45% Protein 35% Carb 20% Fat
on rising 1 scoop whey protein
Breakfast 3 egg whites/1 whole egg half cup or so of green peppers
Mid Morn. Protein bar or egg white oatmeal pancake.
Noon meat (usually chicken or turkey) 1/2 cup brown rice, veggies
Mid afternoon 1/2 cup black beans (on weight training days) and a scoop whey protein
Post Workout shake-2 scoops protein powder
Dinner fish/chicken/tuna and veggie
Before bed Carbmaster yogurt (low carb type) and low fat cottage cheese.
My Supplement Philosophy View My Full Supplement Philosophy
BSN Summer Shred Challenge Supplementation Plan
April 28, 2013 Update
Will be looking at changing my preworkout and BCAA supplements when I run out.
Whey Isolate-Dymatize Elite
1 scoop on rising and 1/2 scoop before and 1 scoop after workout
Casein Protein-Musclefeast 1/2 scoop before and 1 scoop after workout (mixed with whey)
Adding Dymatize Carnitine starting Monday to burn more fat.
Dymatize Xpand 2X Pre-Workout Watermellon. Update: This prouct works well and I got a bigger container -Red Raspberry. I like this product.
Dymatize Elite Recoup Amino Recovery (FruitI Punch)-Product works well and tastes great taken in my water during the day.
Musclefeast Micronized Creatine Monohydrate-Taken with Dymatize Xpand. Working well
Musclefeast Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
Optimen Daily supplement
Fish Oil-Nature Made
My Motivation Philosophy View My Full Motivation Philosophy
100K Challenge Motivation
What I follow to stay Motivated (some of this I review on my Droid phone)
- Kris Gethin Hardcore 12 Week Daily Trainer videos. Kris keeps me motivated and I keep learning new ideas.
- Daily Facebook Feeds
- Kris Gethin Fan page
- Bodybuilding Daily Tips and Videos
- Muscle and Fitness
- Phisique Elte
- Adam Gethin
- A few Personal Trainers I know that regularly post
- You Tube Channels
- Hodge Twins Intermittant Fasting (be prepared for the language but very good information)
- Vince Delmonte (he answers questions from his Facebook Page)
- Bodyspace and Bodygroup friends. I enjoy sharing everyones success and helping pick of those who are struggling. I try to share anything I may have learned that will help them.