Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
My Nutrition Philosophy View My Full Nutrition Philosophy
Here is my nutrition program.
Meal 1: Post Workout Protein Shake (50g of Protein) with one Banana and/or a few Almonds.
Meal 2: Chicken (40g of Protein) with Brown Rice.
Meal 3: Tilapia (40g of Protein) with Brown Rice.
Meal 4: Tuna Fish (40g of Protein) with one Sweet Potato.
Meal 5: Cottage Cheese (30g of Protein) with Almonds and Berries.
Meal 6: Casein Protein Shake (50g of protein)
- My diet is pretty much the same whether I cut or bulk. I am a firm believer in clean bulking and my diet is kind of a hybrid that allows me to stay lean while gaining muscles. Whenever I am cutting however I will increase my cardio up to 30 minutes from a half an hour to an hour.
- Carbs are crucial to any diet, however they need to be controlled. I only eat carbs in relation to the energy I may need. On a cutting/leg day, which is probably my hardest workout, I will eat up to 150g of carbs on that day, the majority of which will be after my workout, so my body can use the glycogen to build or maintain my muscle size and strength. My cutting phases are usually longer, but I always get leaner, and I never loose my strength. I am usually consuming between 50g-150g of carbs when I cut, and 100g-200g of carbs when I bulk.
My Supplement Philosophy View My Full Supplement Philosophy
The following is my supplement usage.
- Pre-Workout: Craze by DS*
- Intra-Workout: Xtend by SciVation
- Protein: Whey from Optimum & Casein from Dymatize
- Pills: Fish Oil by Optimum, Multivitamin by Optimum.
*Only when needed.