Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Program
My Workout Program
On a daily basis, I eat pretty clean. I am trying to up my calories at present, but I never checked them. I don’t go by calories. I go but fat,carbs and protein. 150 grams of protein (at least)
6 meals a day approx.
1. 1/2 cup to 1 cup of oatmeal with 2 splenda and a couple boiled eggs sans yolk (ok sometimes I eat the damn yolk)
2.Protein shake (double)and a handful of almonds.(sometimes a banana or an apple)
3. boiled chicken breast and veggie like broccoli,spinach or green beans (frozen) I vary this meal with a can of tuna mixed with salad greens ( I will use some dressing I am not a saint). yesterday I had one of those mini whole wheat bagels and made a sandwich with my tuna salad
4. protein shake again with more eggs or a little cottage cheese
5. dinner was chicken and salad (or beef and veggies or even fish) If I needed carbs I eat whole wheat pasta or brown rice) .
6. Protein shake or cottage cheese. I sometimes eat a little leftovers. Salad is a good snack or raw veggies.
This is what I came up with in the way of diet. its plain, its boring, but you can vary it some after a few weeks. Just think of plain whole foods, high in protein,moderate to low fats and low carbs. I would do low carbs (under 100 grams for perhaps 4 days in a row, drop to one day of no carbs and the day after go high carbs of at least 300 grams. I am a big fan of not allowing myself to stagnante on any one thing. You can have most any veggie, you can have a potato sometime. I use I cant believe its not butter spray, adobe seasoning rather than table salt to cook. You can boil chicken or bake it and it comes packaged frozen.
I usually cooked all my food on sundays and put them in single or double serving tupperware containers and stacked them in my freezer. I would just grab one when I needed it. It could be a chicken breast 1/2 cup of brown rice and a scoop (ladle) of broccoli.
Also, ground turkey works as well as chicken. Either buy the frozen patties of cook the big 3 lb pack at once. It tastes great and you can mix the boring brown rice in it. Also seasoning food is fine, though lay low on salt.
If you are super hungry and 2 hours has gone by, eat a boiled egg or have a shake with one scoop. It wont kill you.
Cheat days are good, just don't be a serious piggy. After some time, you will find your old food disgusting,greasy,salty and mushy..........trust me
My Nutrition Program View My Full Nutrition Program
Im a low carb/carb cycler
My Supplement Program View My Full Supplement Program
My Motivation Program View My Full Motivation Program
My Motivation Program
1. March...Arnold Amateur DONE
2.Jay Cutler classic Masters figure Boston MA
3. June Bev Francis MastersFigure NY
4. July Europa Masters figure over 35 and 40 Hartford CT
5. September Masters figure championships in PA
6. September Olympia for PR and photoshoots
Thats it I think..............busy busy busy!!!