Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Program
My Nutrition Program View My Full Nutrition Program
Doing my best to just be clean
I try to get in 130grams protein per day. Try to keep my carbs around 150. 1500-1700 calories. no bread. no sugar except natural. fruit only around work out. occasionally with breakfast. protein shake after work out. veggie, veggies, veggies. chicken breast, fish, turkey breast, occasional lean red meat. oats, brown rice, quinoa. avacado. almonds. fat free dressings. olive oil. gallon of water everyday. greek yogurt. almond milk. occasional skim milk. coffee. rice cakes. PB2. occasional nut butters.
My Supplement Program View My Full Supplement Program
I supplement with several different things. Most I am very consistent with and some a little less so.
1. Whey protein: Currently I am finishing up a container of Iso Sensation. I just ordered a Dymatize product. I have Gaspari Myofusion Cinnamon roll in the cabinet I occasionally use. More often I supplement my oatmeal with this or cook with it. I keep pre-made cartons of Muscle Milk Light 100 calorie drinks on hand for a snack/protein in a pinch.
2. multi: currently I have Met RX for women
3. Omegas 3, 6 and 9: I currently have Met RX. I ordered Dymatize to replace the current ones when they run out.
4. CLA: Currently using a brand I got at a local pharmacy (Natures Bounty or something like that.) I ordered Dymatize brand to replace it when it runs out.
4. BCAAs: currently Met RX
5. L-Glutamine: currently Met RX
6. fat burner: Gaspari Detonate
7. melatonin: Nature's Bounty
8. 5-htp: Nature's bounty
9. L-carnitine: currntly Met RX - I ordered Top secret l-carnitine and rasberry ketone combo pill and considering adding it with the fat burner