Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
Random programs at the moment depending on what I plan on eating during that day or the next. My Nutrition program is down to a science.
Typically, everyday I do low-to-mid-intensity cardio, for about 20-30 minutes, empty stomach or some egg whites before hand.
Everyday, depending on how many/what kind of carbs I ate, or am planning on eating, I pick a different workout to do. they range anywhere from...
-Light Dumbell Bodybuilding Circuit
And again, depending how I'm feeling or how long the session was, I will throw in some boxing.
As I drop some weight, I'll go back to BJJ, and then hopefully pull it all together again.
My Nutrition Philosophy View My Full Nutrition Philosophy
Very Clean, Natural Diet
Lots of Fruits & Vegetables
Greek Yogurt, Chicken, Ground Turkey, Eggs/Egg Whites are main source of Protein
Coconut Oil/Grapeseed Oil/Peanut Oil/Olive Oil
- I eat alot of homemade stirfries/broccoli coleslaw's
- Almost every morning consists of eggs/eggwhites and 2 peices of gluten free Ezekial flaxseed bread
- I drink alot of water from a Brita Filter, I DO NOT drink any juices/pops/ anything but water, coffee.
- Before bed I typically have fruit and nuts, or greek yogurt and an ezekial almond cereal mixed together.
- I Stopped taking any sort of protein powder because I found that hindered any sort of fat loss, even Whey.(Will go back on it when I look to gain some mass)
- My cheat meals are few and far between, but maybe once a week or once every two weeks I will have a thick glutten free pasta or pizza.
-Days that I weight lift alot or heavy weight lifting my supper will stray from a meat and vegetable to something like turkey burgers or chicken fajitas. all made gluten free, and with healthy spices.
- I used spices like ground chili powder, pepper, sea salt, cumin, tumeric and various other ones such as, that aid in fat loss.
- After my workouts, if typically a fat burning day, I have greek yogurt, berries, and a banana all mixed together as a shake. On days that I lift weights/heavy weights, I will add ezekial cereal to that same shake, or I will mix peanut butter in with the greek yogurt and some low cal/low fat hot chocolate mix and make a sort of peanut butter cup type of dish.
-I have almost completely cut out my alchohol consumption to maybe drinking once a month or month and a half. If that.