Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
When choosing the exercises for the day ensure that there is a balance, that you are working the whole body- Upper body, Torso, Legs and Compound Moves . Doing so means you shouldn't over train one area and fatigue. After 2 weeks change some of the exercises, take a few out and add some new ones. The idea is to keep the body thinking, not allowing the muscles to get used to the regular movements. The reason for changing the exercises each day and the program each week is so the body is working at its maximal effort, the thing with normal programs is that your body gets used to the training its doing and because it gets easier the body doesn't have to work as hard which ,in turn, means that your fitness progression starts to level off. I n Summary
- Out of the 15 exercises below choose 10 and perform 10 reps on each.
- Try and keep an even balance between upper body, torso, legs and compound exercises.
- Minimal to no rest between each exercise.
- No two sessions should be the same.
- Change the exercises every two weeks
- Push Ups
- Get Ups
- Hand Step Ups
- Reverse Crunches
- Russian Twists
- Mountain Climbers
- Alt V-sits
- Prison Squats
- Sumo Squats
- Reverse Lunge with High Knee
- Get Ups
- Tuck Jump
- Rock Up EVERYWHERE IS YOUR GYM