Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
My Workout Program
Monday: Off Day
- I usually start out with 2 sets of warm-ups with the D-bell curls.
- 6 sets of barbell curls
- 3 sets of D-bell one arm preachers
- 3 sets of D-bell hammers
- finish up with 2-3 sets of D-bell concentration curls.
- I usaully start up with 2 sets of warm-ups with lat pulldown.
- 3 sets of wide grip lat pulldown
- 3 sets of close grip pulldowns
- 3 sets of seated cable rows (grip varies)
- Finish with 4 sets of bent over barbell rows
- 4-5 sets of either d-bell/b-bell shrugs
- Start up with 2 sets of warm-ups with pressdowns.
- 3 sets of close grip pressdowns.
- 4 sets of close grip bench press.
- 3 sets of dips.
- 3 sets of overhead d-bell extensions
- 3 sets of one arm reverse tricep extensions.
- start up with 2 sets of warm-ups w/ d-bells.
- 5 sets of incline d-bell press
- 5 sets of bench press
- 5 sets of d-bell flyes
- start up with 2 sets of warm-ups with d-bells
- 5 sets of d-bell side laterals
- 3 sets of bent over rear laterals
- 5 sets of d-bell shoulder press
- 4 sets of shoulder shrugs (d-bell or b-bell)
Sunday: Off day / make-up day
Keep in mind that i switch up the order of ecercises and the exercise themselves periodically to throw things off a bit. Buy, overall this is my main deal. I usuallt work in the rep range of 8-12 for all exercises. Sometimes i will work higher or lower to shock myself. Thanks for checking out my workout and bodyspace page. Good luck. If you have any questions, just ask them.