Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Program
My Workout Program
Monday: Back and chest (will continue pull-ups and deadlift).
Tuesday: Crossfit workout (combining bodyweight exercises and cardio).
Wednesday: Shoulders and arms (clean and press + push press are included).
Thursday: Crossfit workout (combining bodyweight exercises and cardio).
Friday: Legs (that means squats!!!)
Saturday and Sunday are open for rest or more work depending on what my body is telling me.
GENERAL PHYSICAL SKILLS
If your goal is optimum physical competence then all the general physical skills must be considered:
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance
- The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina - The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility - the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed - The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination - The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility - The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance - The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy - The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
(Ed. - Thanks to Jim Crawley
and Bruce Evans of Dynamax,