Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Program
Day 1 - Shoulders, 30 minute stair master
Day 2 - Hamstrings, Gluts, Abs
Day 3 - Cardio - 45-50 mins
Day 4 - Triceps, Biceps, 30 Minutes stair master
Day 5 - Quads, Calves, Abs
Day 6 - Chest, Back, 30 minutes stair master
Day 7 - Rest
My Nutrition Program View My Full Nutrition Program
Currently Cutting for Comp.
Meal 1: meat protein, 1/2 cup veg, 1/4 fruit, 10 almonds
Meal 2: egg whites, mixed veg
Meal 3: meat protein, 1 cup veg
Meal 4: protein shake
Meal 5: repeat meal 1
My Supplement Program View My Full Supplement Program
For a small girl, supplements such as protein powders and glutamine have been essential for my diet. I need to eat enough, but carefully.
Charles Poliquin has the best supplments out there!
My Motivation Program View My Full Motivation Program
Words to live by.
A while back, I came up with these rules..... and whenever I feel down or lacking motivation.... I read them.
My Life Rules:
1) Don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours.
2) Respect: give it if you want to get it.
3) Don't depend on others to give you what you want, you create your own destiny, not someone else.
4) If you aren't happy, don't carry on being sad, find out why, and do something about it. ...
5) If people are continually failling and/or letting you down, surround yourself with better people.
6) A little appreciation goes a long way.
7) Most opportunities don't create themselves, unless you're a lucky son of a b*tch; but chances are you aren't so, smarten the eff up.
8) Don't be such a chicken.
9) You want something, go and get it; don't wait around, you only live once. Just ask yourself this: "Give me one really good, legit reason why I am not doing more."
10) Stop making excuses.
11) Don't settle for less then what you're worth. Know your self-worth, and don't stop until you feel you have achieved what you deserve, or more. If you ever think once, even for a minute, "I deserve more" - refer back to rules: 3,4,7,8,9 and 10.
12) Be true to yourself - never try and pretend to be some one you aren't, because in the end, you will be left feeling unhappy and will have been hippocritical to rules 1, and will need to refer to rule 4.
13) Trust your instincts.
14) If timing isn't right, don't force it. Timing is everything, and if it doesn't feel right, its probably not.
15) Nothing is worse then letting yourself down. Its easier to forgive someone else than it is to forgive yourself. Dont give up on your goals, and dont let something or someone interfere, refer to rules 8, 9 10, 11, 12 and 13. 16) Dont take things for granted.
17) There is no such thing as fate, dont be so naive - thats what people say that dont follow rule 10.
18) Never forget to enjoy, smile, and laugh.... no matter the situation - try smiling huge right now --- HUGE...do it. Feel better? Thought so.
19) Its ok to dream, but dont lose touch with reality. Stay in turned with yourself, your life and your goals, refer to rules 7, 9 and 12.
20) Limits are always fun to push, breaking them is even better. Achieve, believe. Not a lot of things feel better than success - in any form.
21) Just like everyone always says, live, love and laugh. Balance is the key to life.
22) Life is energy. Which kind you carry is up to you. Just dont expect to get good vibes if you dont give them - rules 1 and 2.
23) State of mind, refer to previous rule.
24) You have a voice, you have a choice.
25) Mental strength is the best quality anyone can possess.
26) Being smart isn't the same as being wise.
27) Dont be afraid to try new things.
28) Somethings things just happen, sometimes you just have to let it. Refer to rule 14.