Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
My workout regimen consists of a combination of cardio (amount varies pending goals) heavy lifting and short rest periods to keep the heart rate elevated.
- 3 Sets Rotator Cuff Exc.
- Incline Flys: 3x12
- Incline BB Presses: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Flat DB Presses: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Preacher Curls: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Hammer DB Curls: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Seated Incline DB Curls Alt: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Leg Ext: 3 x (20/15/12)
- Leg Press: 4 x (20/15/15/12)
- Hack Squats: 4 x (20/15/15/12)
- Leg Ext: FST-7
- Seated Raises: 4 x (12/10/8/8)
- Leg Press Raises: 4 x (12/10/8/8)
- Standing Raises: FST-7
- Side DB Laterals: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Bent Over Rear DB Laterals: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Military Press Smith Machine (behind neck): 3 x (12/10/8)
- Upright BB Rows: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Side DB Laterals: FST-7
- Rope Crunches Weighted: 4 x 12
- Roman Chair Leg Lifts: 4 x Failure
- Crunches: 4 x Failure (2 second squeeze at top)
- Lat Pull Down Cable for Serratus: 3 x 12
- Seated Hammer Strength Lat Rows: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Lat Pull Down Med Over Hand Grip: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Bent Over BB Rows: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Seated Med Grip Cable Rows: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 12
- Stiff Legged Deads: 3 x 12
- Seated Leg Curls: FST-7
- Hypers Weighted: 3 x 12
Calves: Same as above
- Bent Bar Rope Push Downs: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Over Head DB Presses: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Close Grip Bench Presses: 3 x (12/10/8)
- Rope Push Downs: FST-7
- BB Shrugs: 3 x (12/10/8)
- DB Shrugs: 3 x (12/10/8)
My Nutrition Philosophy View My Full Nutrition Philosophy
I'm a fan of keeping it simple. Carbs, protein, fats every meal- all clean.
My nutrition program varies pending my physique goals.
Here's an example:
Breakfast 7 am:
Rice Cakes Salt Free
Old Fashion Adams PB
Baked Potato with Skin
Soy Sauce Lite
Hard Boiled Egg White
96% Lean Ground Beef
Baked Potato w/ Skin
Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding any flavor
My Supplement Philosophy View My Full Supplement Philosophy
I train like my life depends on it, all out or nothing. I fuel my body with what I believe and have seen works with proven results! iSatori!
Cardio and pre-bed: Amino Phase tabs. These tabs are dissolved over an 12 hour time span and with 6,000 mg of BCAA's and EAA's I know I am reaping the benefits of muscle protein synthesis. If I am out of Amino Phase I use RESTORAID that will help keep my muscles hydrated all while getting some great BCAA's from a 8:1:1 ratio.
Pre-weights: PWR and MORPH. PWR provides me with my caffeine fix (300mg per scoop) Carnosyn for power, Red Dralion which has shown to increase your mood levels, and Maslinic Acid for the pump! MORPH tabs, though stimulant free, are just straight addicting! The pump and vascularity I get from this 3 stage release is always what I'm chasing.
Meal Replacements: Eat-Smart MRP! with its highest quality proteins from fast-absorbing whey isolates and hydrolysates + slow-releasing casein proteins provide a constant supply of growth-enhancing amino acids I know my body is getting what it needs after the beatings I put it through on a almost daily basis.
Daily: ISA-Test. ISA-Test increases my free testosterone without any of the side effects that can occur from PH's.
Bio-Gro: iSatori has custom engineered and patented the first and most technically advanced, low molecular weight, micro-concentrated form of Bio-Active Peptides (BAP's) found only in Bio-Gro. Designed to provide a supra-physiological effect that, once consumed, signals the body to amplify its natural protein synthesis process, helping you develop lean muscleand recover faster from intense workouts.