Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
Gain muscle mass and strength while losing body fat.
- Flat Bench 4×8
- Incline Bench 4×8
- Decline Bench 4×8
- Pullover 4×12
- Hammer Press 3×12
- Dips 3×12
- Bent Over Row 4×8
- Deadlift 4×8
- Pulldowns 4×12
- Pull Ups 4×12
- Cable Row 4×12
- Shrugs 6×10
- Military Press Behind The Neck 3×8
- Machine Press 4×8
- Lateral Raises 4 x 10
- Weight Plate Front Raises 4×10
- Front Raise 4×10
- Reverse Pec Deck 4×10
- Reverse Fly’s (on incline bench) 4×12
- Weighted Sit Up 4x failure
- Hanging Leg Raise- 4x failure
- Side Bends 4x failure
- Side Crunches 4x failure
- Close Grip Bench Press 4×8
- Pushdown 4×8
- EZ Bar Skullcrusher 4×10
- Cable Kickback 4×12
- EZ Bar Curl 4×8
- Wide Grip Curl 4×8
- Hammer Curl 4×8(each hand)
- Concentration Curl 4×12
- Squats 4×12
- Squat (to bench) 4×12
- Bulgarian Squat 4×12
- Quad Extensions 4×16
- Stiff Leg Deadlift 4×12
- Leg Curls 4×16
- Glute Kickbacks 4×20
- Calf Machine Raises 4×20
- Seated Calf Raises 4×20
- Leg Press Calf Raises 4×20
- Weighted Sit up 4x failure
- Air bike 4x failure
- Side Bends 4x failure
- Barbell Twists 4x failure
My Nutrition Philosophy View My Full Nutrition Philosophy
This is what I do to lose body fat.
To lose weight, follow a few simple rules:
1. Eat multiple meals every day. Try to eat every 2-3 hours.
2. Eat your carbohydrates closer to your workout and choose oatmeal as your post-workout slow acting carbohydrate.
3. Eat your carbohydrates as raw as possible, this allows for the trace minerals and other nutrients that are naturally found in many carbohydrate rich foods to provide for maximum absorption.
4. Avoid processed carbohydrates, such as foods that come in bags.
5. Take most of your carbs in immediately following a workout. This allows for your muscles to recover faster.
6. Avoid drinking your carbs (beer, sugar soda), and if you do drink them, make it a good quality post-workout drink.
7. Taking multivitamins/minerals will allow for proper absorption and usage of carbohydrates and proteins. These products should be taken with your meal.
8. Stop eating two to three hours prior to bed. This will force you body to use fat as a fuel when you sleep.
9.Get a good sleep or rest. It is helpful to sleep between 6-9 hours per night.
10.Avoid stress and get right with GOD spiritually. Stress raises cortisol levels and that keeps you from losing fat. Getting to know God keeps you calm, relax and worry free.
What is your diet like?
- Meal 1: Oat Flakes and 6 Egg Whites
- Meal 2: Whey Protein, Rice and Chicken Fillets
- Meal 3: Whey Protein and Almonds
- Meal 4: Rice and Chicken Fillets
- Meal 5: Tuna Fish and Salad
- Meal 6: Protein Shake
My Supplement Philosophy View My Full Supplement Philosophy
My Motivation Philosophy View My Full Motivation Philosophy
Goal is easily attain if you put your heart into it.
www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hiit-can-get-you-huge-especially-if-you-are-meathead.html?mcid=facetraining" alt="" />www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hiit-can-get-you-huge-especially-if-you-are-meathead.html?mcid=facetraining