Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Program
My Nutrition Program View My Full Nutrition Program
I have discovered the Hormone Diet by Dr Natasha Turner
Breakfast (choose one)
- Omelette with 1 -2 Omega-3 eggs + 4 egg whites + diced veggies + fresh herbs or spices + one organic apple or ½ cup of berries on the side
- Protein smoothie blended with 1 scoop whey protein isolate, rice protein or mixed vegan protein powder + unsweetened almond milk or water + ice cubes + ½ cup frozen berries + 1 tbsp almond or hazelnut butter + non-psyllium fiber
Lunch (choose one)
- 4-5 oz (women) or 6oz (men) of a lean protein source, either baked or grilled. Select from chicken, turkey, whitefish, duck, tuna or tofu + a mixed green salad + 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Homemade soup (cook or puree veggies, ginger, carrots, onion, ½ cup cooked beans, 1 tbsp olive oil, water and desired spices). Add 4-5 oz (women) or 6oz (men) of a lean protein source or enjoy the protein, grilled or baked, on the side.
Dinner (choose one)
- 4-5 oz (women) or 6oz (men) of a fatty protein source, either baked or grilled. Select from trout, salmon, or desired lean protein source listed above. Enjoy with ½ cup brown rice or potatoes or quinoa (week 2 only) or grilled veggies. Top with 1 tbsp slivered almonds, crushed walnuts, or extra virgin olive oil.
- Vegetable curry with brown rice (week 2 only) and tofu or sliced chicken breast
- Large mixed green salad with desired lean protein source. Top with 1 tbsp slivered almonds, pine nuts or olive oil.
- Lentil soup with 4-5 oz (women) or 6oz (men) of a lean protein source such as chicken, turkey or firm tofu.
- Homemade lean ground turkey or chicken burgers (mixed with fresh spices, chopped onions, garlic and chia seeds) + steamed spinach and assorted vegetables. Add one small sweet potato (week 2 only).
My Supplement Program View My Full Supplement Program
Been working with a naturopath, a fitness director and a nutritionist to refine my program
Found a whey isolate I really love!! Hard to believe!
My Motivation Program View My Full Motivation Program
I find motivation through my friends here at BB.com and keeping an eye on the prize
My motivation has taken on a new life - thanks to some great friends and supporters who make me feel fantastic! Focusing on the goal... to be a smokin hot momma when I reach 50 November 2012!