Over 1,000,000 People Transforming Their Lives
Reason I joined this BodyGroup: I want to be the strongest and most muscular man pound for pound. A healthy balanced diet is 75% of the work I put in. The other 25% comes from high intensity repetitions and short bursts of cardio. I want to encourage others to make their goals happen. Members: 980
Latest BodySpace Updates
1028 Members Following
150 Members Following
- Saturday-June 15 & Sunday-June 16, 2013-Cycle 33 Week 5-BSN Summer Shred Challenge Days 77 & 78-Last Week of Summer Shred!
22 Members Following
posted the video Aubree Marchione and Nick Scott Dancing Samba WheeMay 19, 2009 05:38pm