Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Philosophy
My workout program is based on simplicity and effectiveness. A workout that is fun, makes you stronger and teaches the CNS to react quicker
Tuesday-Chest and Back
- 3 exercises for chest and back supersetted. 3sets each.
- 1 exercise for lowerback and abs. 2 sets each.
- 3 exercises for quads and hamstrings supersetted. 1st exercise superset I do 4 sets and the remainder 3 sets each.
- 1 exercise for abs and calves supersetted. 2 sets each.
Saturday-Delts and arms
- 3 exercises for delts supersetted with 2 exercises for abs and 1 exercise for the rotator cuffs. 3 sets each.
- 2 exercises for bis and tris supersetted. 3 sets 1st superset and 2 sets 2nd superset.
Sunday-Repeat Tuesdays workout.
Tuesday-Start the week with Legs and rotate.
So noticing above, I'd work chest and back twice on this rotation and everything else once, the next week would be legs being trained twice and everything else once and so on.
My first superset combo is a basic old school heavy exercise. The 2nd superset I use functional exercises. An example would be single arm db presses off a swiss ball. My 3rd superset is a plyometric or bodyweight exercise where the name of the game is speed. I usually change my exercises all the time depending on how I feel but I always deadlift, squat, bench, pull up or bb row.
My Nutrition Philosophy View My Full Nutrition Philosophy
My Supplement Philosophy View My Full Supplement Philosophy
Supps are BS. They only make supp companies rich and waste your money and ruin your health with low quality ingredients and fillers.
My Motivation Philosophy View My Full Motivation Philosophy
My Motivation Program
I'm not one of those people that try and look back too much, I'd rather live in the present but it has been an interesting journey this year. We're at the mid point of 2013 and looking back at January of this year I took an early vacation to Europe to meet up with some family I have there. It was a great trip but I was eating like a demon and noticed that even though I've been working out consistently for years I'd let myself get pretty chunky and I hated the feeling. The last time I was ripped... Go to BodyBlog