Progress & Goals
LEAN BODY MASS
My Workout Philosophy View My Full Workout Program
My workout program is based on simplicity and effectiveness. A workout that is fun, makes you stronger and teaches the CNS to react quicker
Tuesday-Chest and Back
- 3 exercises for chest and back supersetted. 3sets each.
- 1 exercise for lowerback and abs. 2 sets each.
- 3 exercises for quads and hamstrings supersetted. 1st exercise superset I do 4 sets and the remainder 3 sets each.
- 1 exercise for abs and calves supersetted. 2 sets each.
Saturday-Delts and arms
- 3 exercises for delts supersetted with 2 exercises for abs and 1 exercise for the rotator cuffs. 3 sets each.
- 2 exercises for bis and tris supersetted. 3 sets 1st superset and 2 sets 2nd superset.
Sunday-Repeat Tuesdays workout.
Tuesday-Start the week with Legs and rotate.
So noticing above, I'd work chest and back twice on this rotation and everything else once, the next week would be legs being trained twice and everything else once and so on.
My first superset combo is a basic old school heavy exercise. The 2nd superset I use functional exercises. An example would be single arm db presses off a swiss ball. My 3rd superset is a plyometric or bodyweight exercise where the name of the game is speed. I usually change my exercises all the time depending on how I feel but I always deadlift, squat, bench, pull up or bb row.
My Nutrition Program View My Full Nutrition Program
My Supplement Program View My Full Supplement Program
Supps are BS. They only make supp companies rich and waste your money and ruin your health with low quality ingredients and fillers.
My Motivation Program View My Full Motivation Program
My Motivation Program
Great week of training again. I took a 2 day rest this week because it was the long weekend and I didn't have access to a gym. I was thinking about doing some pushups and pullups outside but then figured, my body needed the rest. As I get older, I'm realizing you have to listen to your body and increasing my frequency to 5 days per week of training from 4 has taken a significant toll on my recuperation. Not in a bad way but I notice that sometimes I'm going to need more than one day off in a row... Go to BodyBlog